alexis • 22 • atheist • infj
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
“We assume others show love the same way we do — and if they don’t, we worry it’s not there.”
“Wonder Woman is there to kick ass not give you a boner”
— favorite response to some dude saying the Wonder Woman costume isn’t sexy enough on Facebook (via agentturner
writing a business plan is hard (do you see how annoyed i look) but i finally finished the rough draft thank god
i hate pants that make it look like i have a boner when i sit but then i remember im a girl but i still worry that somebody will think i have a boner
Do… Girls really worry about this?
(Source: sburbs-givenaway, via electriceidolon)
AlexisDigitalDesign on Etsy
hi i made an etsy shop bye
We ordered lube and rubbers online and because we spent more than $20 they sent us a free (too-big-to-use) dildo. So…
to big to use….?
You know, I’m glad you asked, because it allows me to print a correction.
I originally said it was too big to use, but yesterday I learned an important lesson about determination and believing in yourself.